Thursday 28 June 2012

Fashion Show..

After months of worrying and sleepless nights, the fashion show is finally over! Both nights went really well. I was so happy with how my collection looked and the music was perfect. I done the music on the Thursday night and I also made sure the models were dressed right. I was excited to see the promotions that everyone made. There wasn't as much as I thought there would be. All the business cards were really professional, it was mad to see how we had all started with just ideas and it ended to be an amazing night with amazing garments.

Here are my garments on the catwalk.
                  
Butterfly Wing Dress..

              
Elegant Petal Dress..
                         
Patterned Wing Dress..

Petals Skirt..

                     
Patterned Wing Skirt..

                     
Rose Bush..






No comments:

Post a Comment